🌟 What's New
Models Management (Beta)
Want to compare your trained models or give every single model a unique version? You can now visit the PrimeHub Model Management to analyze the experiments, to manage the trained models, and further to deploy the best model to PrimeHub Model Deployment.
❣️ Breaking Changes
- We introduce whole new Models Management (Beta) feature in this release, the original Models feature is renamed Deployments onwards.
- Disabled: Timeout while pulling Notebook image
- Refined: UI/UX with minor changes
- Added: Image records deletion action in Admin Portal/Image Builder
In-app product guide
Users, sometimes, are lost in terms on interface. Don't bother looking around documentation now, we presented a new assistance UI in the PrimeHub, you can obtain brief descriptions and access to detailed document on every pages by "Learn More". Significantly mitigate the learning efforts while using the PrimeHub features. Just hover over it, you will find the way out.
🧰 Bug Fixes
- Fixed: The pagination disappears while switching view
- Fixed: The “expand” right-arrow icon of Event log disappears
- Fixed: PhJob fails to use GPU
- Fixed: "Deploy Model" shortcut on "Home" doesn't respond
- Fixed: A uploaded large file into Shared Files doesn't appear
- Fixed: Image builder fail to skip tls verification
- Fixed: The group resource dashboard displays incorrect info in certain cases
- Fixed: Non-relevant commands can be injected in build image package
- Fixed: Locale is changed after logging out
- Fixed: Notebook Admin page has no pagination
- Fixed: GraphQL error when Global enabled On of images(pytorch-1.7.0, tf-1.15.4, tf-2.4.1)
- Fixed: Shared file uploader UI displays without style in PrimeHub-CE
💫 More Things
Apps (Beta), PrimeHub Apps is continually to extend MLOps integration universe, with adding few built-in Apps more you can easily access Code Server, Matlab, Label Studio, MLflow, and Streamlit now. Allowing users to orchestrate data/tools for the acceleration of ML workflow.