🌟 What's New
We are glad to announce our PrimeHub v3.0 release. PrimeHub v3.0 has a whole new ML user experience base on the Group-Context concept that ML users specify a current working project-group prior to any rest of operations. All of operations are performed within the working project-group. It is much different with the past PrimeHub v2 and it allows users to focus on the current project-group intuitively.
- ML User Experience of Group-Context
- SSH Server Feature allows users to access their launched JupyterHub remotely via SSH.
🦄 Breaking Changes
- Two portals, User Portal and Admin Portal, different entrances to different role-based features.
- Notebooks Admin feature, Maintenance feature and Grafana link are merged into Admin Portal.
- Deprecated the Launch Group Only of Dataset.
- Support default value of storageClass
- Metacontroller and Keycloak are included in PrimeHub Chart
- Support Rook rgw
- JupyterHub feature is renamed to
- JupyterHub Admin feature is renamed to
- System feature is renamed to
🧰 Bug fixes
- Fixed env dataset contain invalid characters.
- Fixed log component isn't synchronized with latest logs.