In addition to feature differences among tiers, some features are also varied in licenses.
- EE Trial: Enterprise Edition with Default License.
- EE Licensed: Enterprise Edition with Authorized License.
- Deploy Trial: Deploy Edition with Default License.
- Deploy Licensed: Deploy Edition with Authorized License.
Here we list the features comparison among licenses.
|Features||EE Trial||EE Licensed||Deploy Trial||Deploy Licensed|
|Kubernetes Nodes||Maximum: 1 node||Depends on License Detail||Maximum: 1 node||Depends on License Detail|
|Deployments||Maximum: 1 deployment running||Depends on License Detail||Maximum: 1 deployment running||Depends on License Detail|
|Admin > Groups Management||Maximum: 1 group existed||Depends on License Detail||Maximum: 1 group existed||Depends on License Detail|
Q: What is the license detail?
- For each license, we determine the:
- # of nodes allowed
- # of groups allowed
- # of deployments allowed
- License Start Time
- License Expiration Time
Q: What is the default license?
- When we install a PrimeHub EE or PrimeHub Deploy, there is a default license installed.
- The detail of default license:
- 1 node
- 1 group
- 1 deployment
- The license is never expired
Q: What happens if the license is expired?
- The normal user cannot create new resources for Jobs, Schedules, and Deployments.
- The existing resources would not be affected.
Q: What happens if the # of node exceeds the limitation in license?
- The console would show a warning message:
You are using more nodes than your license allows. Please contact your system administrator.
Q: What happens if I upgrade from CE to EE, and the # of groups exceeds the limitation in license?
- The existing groups would not be affected, but it is not allowed to create new group.